The combination of sweet & spicy is certainly a crowd favorite. I know it is my personal favorite. The honey granules give your dish the pop of sweetness, while the Aleppo pepper gives it a little heat without it being overwhelmingly hot. We have also tossed in a few other species and herbs to add to the savory side. Our Sweet & Spicy Seasoning already contains salt, so please use your own discretion when adding more.
- Sprinkle on Pork Loin & Pork Chops prior to grilling.
- Generously season Grilled Fruits (pineapple, apples and peaches) before sautéing or grilling.
- Sprinkle on Chicken Breast or Chicken Thighs prior to cooking.
- Sprinkle on Vegetables prior to cooking.
- Pair with your favorite BBQ Sauce. Also pairs well with my BBQ Rub.
- Season Chicken Wings after frying or before and after grilling.
- Sprinkle over roasted sweet potatoes with olive oil before cooking in the oven.
- Sprinkle into mashed sweet potatoes with honey after roasted in oven.
- Add to a smashed Avocado with a touch of lemon and olive oil.
Check out the Product Gallery for a few completed dishes.
For recipes and ideas check out my blog Making It Delicious Food Blog.