This seasoning is great to add a flavor boost and sweetness to any dish. Replace the salt in any savory recipe with this Sweet All Around Seasoning. This seasoning is great for someone looking to control the salt content in a recipe but not sacrifice any flavor due to the salt being paired with other spices. Sprinkle evenly over chicken, burgers, potatoes, veggies, steaks or finish your chicken wings by giving them a seasoning toss. My Sweet All Around Seasoning adds a pop of sweetness to any recipe with just a few shakes.
- Generously sprinkle over roasted potatoes, drizzle with oil and pop in the oven until crispy.
- Sprinkling over French Fries after frying.
- Sprinkle a good amount over chicken breast or chicken thighs.
- Generously sprinkle over chicken wings right out of a fryer or before and after if you are grilling the wings.
- Sprinkle over vegetables during cooking.
- Cover steaks before grilling.
- Cover burgers before grilling.
For recipes and ideas check out my blog Making It Delicious Food Blog.