We are so excited to show off our locally hand crafted Making It Delicious branded cutting boards. They are one of a kind, made with maple, and are made with USDA approved materials. Each cutting board is just a little different, making each one special and unique in its one way. Our cutting boards are 7 x 10 x 1.5 which is perfect to display on your counter, prep you dinner and not take up too much space.
Why wooden cutting boards?
- One of the most noticeable benefits of wood cutting boards is their durability. With proper attention and maintenance, wood can last for years.
- This longevity not only makes a wood cutting board a smart financial investment, it makes it a safe tool. When preparing food, especially raw meat, you want a sturdy, reliable surface. This is important to prevent injuries. A wood cutting board provides this stability.
- Compared to other materials, such as plastic cutting boards, wood is relatively easy to clean and maintain. Because of this, wood cutting boards do not easily contaminate or harbor harmful bacteria.
- Not only are wood cutting boards functional, they are aesthetically pleasing as well. Wood add natural warmth and beauty to any kitchen. If you are looking to create a traditional appearance in your kitchen, a wood cutting board or two can help you achieve that goal.
- Ultimately, don’t think of wood cutting boards as tools to be stored until used. Display them along with the rest of your kitchen’s best accessories!
Things to know:
- Hand wash only
- Made with USDA approved materials
- Each board is hand crafted and one of a kind
- Made with maple
- Rub with a little mineral oil (cutting board oil) a few times a year
- Gorgeous for display in your kitchen
- Petite for easy storage
For recipes and ideas check out my blog Making It Delicious Food Blog.
Check out the Making It Delicious Shop and pick yourself up a few spice blends and a few of our new graphic tees and tanks.
Watch Chef Jamie on WFXB Fox TV’s Carolina AM on Thursdays.