Making It Delicious BBQ Sauce, created by Chef Jamie Daskalis, holds a special place in the hearts of the guests from Johnny D’s Waffles and Benedicts in Myrtle Beach. Its unique flavor and texture leaves a lasting impression on anyone that has tasted it. The whole grain mustard and espresso lends a twist to the flavor while you get a little kick from the cayenne. This sauce enhances any bbq, along with being a great condiment to any steak, chicken, grilled fruit or even a little drizzle over top tacos; The possibilites are endless.
- Great on ribs, brisket, chicken, pork lion, steak, wings
- Pairs well on chicken, steak, and turkey sandwiches
- Pairs amazingly with Making It Delicious, Sweet & Spicy Seasoning, BBQ Rub and Maple Mustard Sauce
- Great on grilled pineapple, apples, and peaches (pair fruit with Sweet & Spicy Seasoning)
- Use for dipping sauce for your favorite chicken tenders and fries
- Drizzle over top tacos
- Pairs nicely with a sweet potato breakfast hash
- Great for glazing proteins before removing from grill
- Drizzle over pizza
- Amazing with pork belly, brisket and burgers
Check out the Product Gallery for a few completed dishes.
For recipes and ideas check out my blog Making It Delicious Food Blog.